# 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with respective meal plan.
# 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with respective meal plan.
# 02 Airport transfers by a non A/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
# Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara exclusively by a non a/c car / van depending on the no of pax.
# Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
# Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
2 - 4 pax: 4seater Toyota or Nissan Car
5 - 6 pax: 6seater Toyota Van
7 – 9 pax: 10seater Toyota Van
10 pax & above: Toyota Van or Coach depending on the no of pax
Note: ( Supplements are nett)
1) Supplement for TOYOTA 07 SEATER VAN instead 04 SEATERCAR is INR.9050 per Non A/c van.
2) Supplement for a 10 SEATER Toyota VAN instead of 07 SEATER TOYOTA VAN is INR.4600 per non A/c van.
3) Supplement for AN A/C VEHICLE:
- An A/c 04 Seater Toyota / Nissan Car –INR. 3420 per A/c car;
- An A/c 06 Seater Toyota van –INR. 6850 per A/c van
- An A/c 09 Seater Toyota van –INR. 8550 per A/c van
- An A/c 10 Seater Toyota van –INR. 9400 per A/c van
4) Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
5) All Indian citizens must carry valid passport or voting card except children below 18 years need school / college identity card with photograph.
6) Carrying of India Rs.500 & 1000 Notes is a punishable offence in Nepal. Do inform the clients not to carry any.
7) Reconfirmation of Return Ticket on arrival which is a must, irrespective of the clients holding a confirmed return.
8) By paying supplements up gradation to higher category of hotels is possible.
9) The above package can be extended. Do ask us for the extension rates.
10) At times due to high season it might be that the required hotels are not available. Alternative hotels will be used & you will be intimated of it.
If an up gradation is required to confirm any particular hotel the supplement will be given.
11) Entrance fee at the monumental sites are not included.
12) Guide during the sightseeing is not included. If required cost will be
INR. 2100 per English speaking guide during sightseeing only nett.
13) Check in & Check out time at the hotel is at 1200 hrs. Hence early check in & late check out are subject to room availability.
14) During X mas & New Year all the hotels charge high season supplement basically from 22nd Dec - 3rd Jan.
The same will be proposed at the time of receiving the bookings.
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by VITSWORLD Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
Day 02 - Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. Then, you will be taken for sightseeing to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and so on. Now we move on to Syambhunath, famous world heritage sight with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley and tribute to Buddhism. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Kathmandu / Pokhara ( 210 KMS )
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel.
Day 04 - Pokhara
Early morning sunrise trip to Sarankot. Later Visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 – Kathmandu / Airport
Then, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.