# 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with respective meal plan.
# 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
# 02 airport transfers by a non A/c car.
# Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu by a non a/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
# Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees.
# Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Kathmandu by a non a/c car / van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
# Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
2 - 4 pax: 4seater Toyota or Nissan Car
5 - 6 pax: 6seater Toyota Van
7 – 9 pax: 10seater Toyota Van
10 pax & above: Toyota Van or Coach depending on the no of pax
Note: ( Supplements are nett)
1) Supplement for TOYOTA 07 SEATER VAN instead 04 SEATER CAR is INR.8300 per Non A/c van.
2) Supplement for a 10 SEATER Toyota VAN instead of 07 SEATER TOYOTA VAN is INR.4150 per non A/c van.
3) Supplement for AN A/C VEHICLE:
- An A/c 04 Seater Toyota / Nissan Car –INR. 2850 per A/c car;
- An A/c 06 Seater Toyota van –INR. 5750 per A/c van
- An A/c 09 Seater Toyota van –INR. 7150 per A/c van
- An A/c 10 Seater Toyota van –INR. 7850 per A/c van
4) Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
5) All Indian citizens must carry valid passport or voting card except children below 18 years need school / college identity card with photograph.
6) Carrying of India Rs.500 & 1000 Notes is a punishable offence in Nepal. Do inform the clients not to carry any.
7) Reconfirmation of Return Ticket on arrival which is a must, irrespective of the clients holding a confirmed return.
8) By paying supplements up gradation to higher category of hotels is possible.
9) The above package can be extended. Do ask us for the extension rates.
10) At times due to high season it might be that the required hotels are not available. Alternative hotels will be used & you will be intimated of it.
If an up gradation is required to confirm any particular hotel the supplement will be given.
11) Entrance fee at the monumental sites are not included.
12) Guide during the sightseeing is not included. If required cost will be
INR.1400 per English speaking guide during sightseeing only nett. At Chitwan a trained English speaking naturalist will be
Provided whilst the jungle activities.
13) Check in & Check out time at the hotel is at 1200 hrs. Hence early check in & late check out are subject to room availability.
14) During X mass & New Year all the hotels charge high season supplement basically from 22nd Dec - 3rd Jan.
The same will be proposed at the time of receiving the bookings.
Please do note the following about Chitwan properties:
Properties in Chitwan are not categorized. Consideration is that higher the price betters the property.
a) Safari Narayani Resort – situated on the border of Royal Chitwan National Park with no electricity & air conditioning
b) Rhino Residency Resort - situated outside the jungle with electricity & air conditioning
c) Jungle Safari - situated outside the jungle with electricity & air conditioning
d) Gorkha Hamlet Resort – situated outside the jungle with no air conditioning facility (budget type)
Chitwan is very hot during summers & the clients should be aware of the above. Major point to be noted is that
During power cuts in Chitwan the properties do not have proper power back ups to support the A/c.
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by VITSWORLD Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken for sightseeing to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and so on. Now we move on to Syambhunath, famous world heritage sight with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley and tribute to Buddhism. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Kathmandu / Chitwan ( 175 KMS )
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 175 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu. Situated in the Terai plains Chitwna offers pure retreat to the Jungle lovers and nature i.e. forest lovers. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Chitwan
Enjoy jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. You will also be guided by Naturalist who will help you to identify the nature of wildlife and various plants and animals. Then you can enjoy the Native Tharu Folk dance and stick dance in the evening. Overnight at hotel
Day05 – Chitwan/ Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge himself in shopping or visit casinos. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 – Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.