# 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with respective meal plan.
# 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
# 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with respective meal plan.
# 01 night accommodation at respective hotel in Lumbini with respective meal plan.
# 02 Airport transfers by a non A/c car/van exclusively depending on the no of. pax.
# Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c car/van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
# Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees.
# Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Lumbini / Chitwan / Kathmandu by a non A/c car/van exclusively depending on the no of pax.
# Rickshaw ride for Lumbini sightseeing.
# Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
2 - 4 pax: 4seater Toyota or Nissan Car
5 - 6 pax: 6seater Toyota Van
7 – 9 pax: 10seater Toyota Van
10 pax & above: Toyota Van or Coach depending on the no of pax
Note: (Supplements are nett)
1) Supplement for TOYOTA 07 SEATER VAN instead 04 SEATER CAR is INR.18450 per Non A/c van.
2) Supplement for a 10 SEATER Toyota VAN instead of 07 SEATER TOYOTA VAN is INR.9300 per non A/c van.
3) Supplement for AN A/C VEHICLE:
- An A/c 04 Seater Toyota / Nissan Car –INR. 4900 per A/c car;
- An A/c 06 Seater Toyota van –INR. 9800 per A/c van
- An A/c 09 Seater Toyota van –INR. 12300 per A/c van
- An A/c 10 Seater Toyota van –INR. 13500 per A/c van
4) Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
5) All Indian citizens must carry valid passport or voting card except children below 18 years need school / college identity card with photograph.
6) Carrying of India Rs.500 & 1000 Notes is a punishable offence in Nepal. Do inform the clients not to carry any.
7) Reconfirmation of Return Ticket on arrival which is a must, irrespective of the clients holding a confirmed return.
8) By paying supplements up gradation to higher category of hotels is possible.
9) The above package can be extended. Do ask us for the extension rates.
10) At times due to high season it might be that the required hotels are not available. Alternative hotels will be used & you will be intimated of it.
If an up gradation is required to confirm any particular hotel the supplement will be given.
11) Entrance fee at the monumental sites are not included.
12) Guide during the sightseeing is not included. If required cost will be
INR.2100 per English speaking guide during sightseeing only nett. At Chitwan a trained English speaking naturalist will be provided
Whilst the jungle activities.
13) Check in & Check out time at the hotel is at 1200 hrs. Hence early check in & late check out are subject to room availability.
14) During X mas & New Year all the hotels charge high season supplement basically from 22nd Dec - 3rd Jan.
The same will be proposed at the time of receiving the bookings.
Please do note the following about Chitwan properties:
Properties in Chitwan are not categorized. Consideration is that higher the price betters the property.
a) Safari Narayani Resort – situated on the border of Royal Chitwan National Park with no electricity & air conditioning
b) Rhino Residency Resort - situated outside the jungle with electricity & air conditioning
c) Jungle Safari - situated outside the jungle with electricity & air conditioning
d) Gorkha Hamlet Resort – situated outside the jungle with no air conditioning facility (budget type)
Chitwan is very hot during summers & the clients should be aware of the above. Major point to be noted is that
During power cuts in Chitwan the properties do not have proper power back ups to support the A/c.
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by VITSWORLD Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken for sightseeing to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and so on. Now we move on to Syambhunath, famous world heritage sight with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley and tribute to Buddhism. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Pokhara
Today you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple, Goddess Durga. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 – Pokhara - Lumbini
Drive to Lumbini. Lumbini is 270 kms from Pokhara & a 7 – 8 hrs of non stop drive. Lumbini is located in the south-central Terai of Nepal, situated in the foothills of the Himalayas. For millions of Buddhists the world over, it evokes a kind of holy sentiment akin to the significance of Jerusalem to Christians and Mecca to Muslims. Lumbini is the place where Lord Buddha - the apostle of peace, and the Light of Asia - was born in 623 B.C.
This afternoon you will tour the Lumbini Garden which consists of the birth place of Lumbini, various Bodh Vihars built by different countries such as Japan, Myanmar, Indonesia, USA to establish the Buddhist religion in the Garden. You will tour by a rickshaw for 3 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 – Lumbini - Chitwan
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Lumbini & a 05 hours drive. Chitwan is one of Asia&39s premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 – Chitwan
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terais. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 – Chitwan/ Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 – Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.